Sunday, April 3, 2016

BP: Museum of you

Ten artifacts that describe me:

  • A polka dot dress
  • A shopping bag
  • A seashell
  • A cosmopolitan (alcoholic drink)
  • An airplane ticket
  • A notebook
  • The 'Friends' series on DVD
  • Magnolia tree
  • The city of Chicago
  • Shoes
Each one of these artifacts describes me in a different way. Within the last 21 years, these artifacts have come into my life creating a memory or have helped mold me into the person I am today.  

A polka dot dress, shopping bag and shoes clearly state that I am the worlds biggest girly girl. There is nothing I love more than to shop. Whether it's home decorating or buying new outfits, I love to be a stylist. Anyone that knows me is well aware that I consider myself a professional shopper!

A cosmopolitan, a notebook and the 'Friends' series all portray how I live my day to day life (as of right now). I have come to learn that there is nothing I enjoy more than grabbing drinks with my girls. We get a chance to break away from our crazy schedules, sit in a nice restaurant and just talk about ourselves. Although I am only 21, this is something I know I will continue doing with all my gals for many years to come. A notebook plays a huge role in my life. I am majoring in journalism so a notebook is practically glued to me at all times. There is nothing I love more than free writing and it clears my head better than anything else. The 'Friends' series is probably one of my favorite things on earth. If you can't find me at work, school or writing then I promise you I am sitting in my apartment watching Friends. It has been my favorite show for years!

An airplane ticket and the city of Chicago are two things I am incredibly thankful for because they have created the best memories for me. My parents have given my brothers and I opportunities to travel all over and make ourselves more well-rounded. The city of Chicago is my favorite place I have traveled. I have been to Chicago over 50 times and each time I fall more in love with it. Chicago is the place I plan on calling home after graduation (1 more year...yay!). 

A seashell and a magnolia tree are two things that not only bring back memories, but symbolize the life I would like to have when I am older. I plan on buying property in Naples, Florida, opening up a boutique there and fully embracing that beach lifestyle. 

These 10 artifacts don't just describe myself now, but describe the future I want for myself. All of these things link together to create my dream life!

No comments:

Post a Comment