Sunday, February 7, 2016

BP: Postcard Final

This is the final front and back image of my post card. I screenshotted both of these images off a Pages document. 

I loved this quote by Issey Miyake because I am a mega fashionista! I wanted to display design in ways that I see them through my eyes. When I first think of design, I think of clothes. Every day you make a choice of what you want to wear…I call this self art. You pick out clothes that have a certain design, pick out shoes that show off and go with your outfit and then you merchandise your outfit up. You create a design yourself! The next place I think of design is in building, rooms and manmade outdoor areas. We are surrounded by buildings and homes designed for all different reasons and in all different ways. Outdoor areas, manmade and natural,  can be designed in so many beautiful ways. Anytime you visit a house, their landscape has been designed for their likings. Outdoor weddings are also beautifully designed manmade places that I love looking at. You also will notice design in parks. Parks are not manmade, but the sidewalks, trails and playgrounds are all designed for anyone to enjoy.

Design doesn't just have one type. It comes in millions of forms and it surrounds us everywhere we go! It's in the buildings we walk by, the cars we drive and the people all across the world. DESIGN IS FOR LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment