Sunday, February 21, 2016

BP: Storyboard Final

My storyboard focuses on my Volkswagen Beetle Convertible!!!

As I strolled through my classmates storyboards on their blogs, I noticed a large array of focus points. My favorite storyboards that some students did were of places. You can really go into detail about places backgrounds and uses. It is also very cool to see the different pictures students have pulled from those places and when they added their own opinions/experiences of those places. When students can add their own experiences to why they love certain places it really grasps your attention and you feel like it really is a story, not just a project! My favorite storyboard was about Cincinnati City Hall. It was SO well done and went into tremendous detail on every slide. I definitely will be adding more details into my Volkswagen video after viewing that students storyboard! My video will go more into the history of the car and the popularity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment