Sunday, February 14, 2016

BP: Prown Worksheet

For my artifact, I chose a coffee mug.

Description: It is made of ceramic, and glaze. It has a shiny outside so it was probably fired in a kiln.  It is a vessel, or carry liquids, but the material it is made out of can keep hot things hot for longer.


Deduction: While this artifact is carries the support of many human's addiction: coffee, it is generally replaceable. There are many made just the same, and while it is present in very intellectual positions, this is just spurious correlation.


Speculation: Most cherished items such as coffee mugs, they are often given as gifts. They are more geared towards emotional use, because in they end, they are all still replaceable. I can speculate that while one could be better than the other, I would not enjoy the coffee, or tea, any differently.





*Image taken of my iPhone 6*

No comments:

Post a Comment