Friday, March 4, 2016

BP: Connections to other artifacts

Within my group, there are all sorts of artifacts being examined. One I thought was really interesting was a shoe. A shoe seems so simple, but you can really get deeper into the reasons people wear certain shoes and their design. The kid was going to examine the shoe as more of a "cool statement" over anything. He initially bought the shoe because it was very popular, but he doesn't wear them to exercise or anything.

My artifact really stands out from others because no one else is examining a Volkswagen Beetle. When I make my movie, I'm really going to put time into making the car stand out from ordinary cars simply because no Volkswagen Beetle is ordinary!

I can't wait to see what more peoples movies look like. I am really interesting in seeing my group members movie who is examining a ring. This is so small, but could have a huge story behind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment